Sunday 3 October 2010

My dear friend Heidi had her baby shower today; she looked beautiful, she was truly glowing :)

The day was a traditional high tea at her mothers house in Mermaid Beach, Gold Coast. We had everything from asparagus sandwiches, homemade spinach triangles, mouth size chirizo & herbed potato skewers to sweet tooth decedent caramel slice & Heidi's Berry Muffins. The photos below tell it all.

Hope you had a wonderful day Heidi, I know I always do every time I see you xx

The traditional match the person with their baby photo game was played.


Mum-to-be Heidi on the right and myself on the left.


The lovely Abbie on the left, Heidi in the middle and the sweet Becky on the right.


I didn't make all these delicious mouth fulls of wondrousness; It was a joint effort by Heidi's friends and family :)

Get ready for your mouth to water....

1 comment:

Megan Winter said...

Yum! This looks amazing .. and funnily I want to have the flags, photo display and a dessert buffet for my wedding .. thanks for the inspiration! xx